Graduate & Professional Schools Admission
Download the Graduate & Professional School Biodata form of Office of Enrollment Services, fill in the form and return it with the following documents;
a. Two recent passport size photos
b. Transcript, Diploma and three letters of recommendation one from the University graduated from, one from the community and one from any organization.
c. Health certificate from a recognized hospital and not a clinic. (E.g. JFK, Redemption, Catholic, James Davis & Son, ELWA, Benson Hospital, etc.).
d. Three-page statement of career objectives and Curriculum vitae.
e. Photocopy of a National Identification Card, Passport or Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Nationality.
f. A receipt of nonrefundable fees of ($50.00 USD) for Liberian and ($75.00 USD) for non-Liberian
3. Obtain a Student Identification Number from the School.
4. Have Your E-Portal Account created by your college assigned agent at the site where your college is located from our four campuses.
5. Proceed to do your courses planning and pay your fees through Mobile Money or at the Bank.
6. Get your receipt from the Business and Finance Office (BFO)
7. Now you can start your classes.
Please download the Admission Form Below