To get Admission to the University of Liberia you will have to fulfill the following requirement; Entrance
Take the entrance and placement exam administered by the university.
The University of Liberia Administer It Entrance and Placement Exam twice a year April and July.
When you are successful in the entrance and placement exam than you move to the next step.
Undergraduate Admission Process
Download the Undergraduate Biodata form of Office of Enrollment Services, fill in the form and return it with the following documents;
a. Two recent passport size photos
b. Transcript with 10th, 11th, and 12th grade grades with a letter of recommendation from last school attended.
c. Health certificate from a recognized hospital and not a clinic. (E.g. JFK, Redemption, Catholic, James Davis & Son, ELWA, Benson Hospital, etc.)
d. Diploma and WAEC or WASSCE certificate or GEC advance level
e. Photocopy of a National Identification Card, Passport or Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Nationality.
f. A receipt of nonrefundable fees of ($1, 500.00 LD) for Liberian and ($50.00 USD) for non-Liberian
3. Obtain a Student Identification Number from the School.
4. Have Your E-Portal Account created by your college assigned agent at the site where your college is located from our four campuses.
5. Proceed to do your courses planning and pay your fees through Mobile Money or at the Bank.
6. Get your receipt from the Business and Finance Office (BFO)
7. Now you can start your classes.
Please download the Admission Form Below