Submission of Graduation application forms
The office of the Assistant Dean for Records and Registration wishes to highly commend all Deans, Chairpersons, and Directors of the various Colleges, Departments, Programs and Schools for their collaboration with the Records Section/OES for the successful 2019 Centennial Graduation clearing process.
As you may be aware, one of the successes of the 2019 Centennial Graduation clearing process was the early start of the clearing process; therefore, the Records section/OES is also seeking your usual cooperation as it begins the 2020 Graduation process.
To carry out this process, the Records Section/OES is pleased to inform you of the following procedures and schedules:
- The 2020 Graduation application forms will be used for both category one (1) and category two (2) applicants where applicable.
- The application forms will be divided according to departments, programs and schools. Please contact the Records section/ OES if a department’s forms are exhausted (please do not use another department’s forms for the other).
- The application process begins on Monday, February 24, 2020 and ends on Tuesday March 24, 2020. During this period all colleges, departments, and programs are asked to encourage would-be candidates to apply for the December 2020 graduation.
- The clearing process of category one (1) will begin on Monday, April 6, 2020 and end on Monday, May 4, 2020.
- Please inform all applicants that have any missing grades problem (1st 2011) or any other semester to please visit the College Registration Center (CRC) for prompt resolution.
- Please accompany all application forms with a comprehensive listing of all the applicants to the Records Section/OES. Absolutely, the Records Section /OES will not accept application forms from any department, college, program and school without the list of applicants.
- Please inform all the undergraduate applicants that the graduation application fee for undergraduate is now 500LD.