INVITATION FOR BIDS FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF GOODS (101st Graduating Class Souvenir)
IFB NO.: UL/SP/NCB/001/20/21
August 12, 2020
- The University of Liberia has allotted portion of its Convocation’s budget for Fiscal Year 2020/2021 and intends to apply it towards the procurement of souvenir for the 101st Graduating Class, 2020.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement & Concessions Act (PPCA), 2010 and approved by the Public Procurement & Concessions Commission (PPCC) of the Republic of Liberia.
- Specification and quantity:
- Qualification requirements include:
- Valid Government of Liberia (GOL) Business Registration with Code C1812
- Valid GOL Tax Clearance
- Must be registered with the PPCC vendor register
- Past Performance records including the names and contact numbers of at-least 4 clients who had purchased same/similar goods in the last 4 years. They will be used as references to check the performance and quality of the offered model, if necessary.
- Notorized Bid securing Declaration
- Bids will be examined for proper signature and completeness before consideration for further evaluation.
- A set of bidding documents in English can be obtained by interested bidders for a non-refundable fee of US$50.00 (Fifty United States Dollars) from the Procurement Department, Fendall Campus beginning August 12 – September 10, 2020 between the hours of 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Notarized Bid Securing declaration valid for 60 days after the opening of bids.
- Sealed bids must be delivered to the addressed below at or before 2:00 p.m., September 10, 2020 and will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in the Administrative Conference Room (AC1-01), Right wing of the Administrative Complex, Fendall Campus, University of Liberia. All bids should be addressed as follow:
In the upper left corner of the envelop, print:
“SEALED BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF 101ST GRADUATING CLASS, 2020 SOUVENIR”
REF.: IFB NO.:UL/SP/NCB/001/20/21
Below the bid reference number, print the bidder’s address.
In the middle of the envelop, print the address below:
Administrative Complex, Right wing, Room #: AC1-09
University of Liberia
Fendall Campus, Liberia
- Note that Electronic bids will not be accepted, and that late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.