The Center for Testing and Evaluation (CTE) of the University of Liberia informs the public that the university has postponed its paper – based Undergraduate Entrance Exam, which was scheduled to be administered on Saturday, June 25, 2022. This exam will now be conducted on Saturday, July 9, 2022.
The postponement is meant to allow 12th graders, who recently sat the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) and are wishing to sit the UL entrance, register for and take the exam.
Meanwhile the computer – based entrance exam for the Undergraduate as well as the Digital Aptitude Test for Graduate and Professional Schools remain on schedule and began on Tuesday, June 21, 2022. These computer-based tests will continue up to the end of the first entrance period.
As a consequence of this postponement, the new schedule for 2022 First Entrance Exam and Aptitude Test is now as follows:
- Undergraduate Colleges Computer-based Test: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Graduate & Professional Schools Digital Aptitude Tests: June 29, 2022 to July 2, 2022 3)
- Deadline for registration for both the Undergraduate and Graduate and Professional Schools: Saturday, June 25,2022
- Workshop for the Undergraduate Paper-based Entrance Exams: Monday, July 4, 2022 a) Fendall Campus (ACG-21): 11am to 1:00 PM b) Capitol Hill Campus: 2:00 PM
- Undergraduate Colleges Paper-based Test: Saturday, July 9, 2022
CTE herein reminds the public that eligible candidates for the UL Undergraduate Entrance are high school graduates who have passed WASSCE, current 12th grade students awaiting WASSCE results, and students from other universities wishing to enrol at UL. For the Graduate and Professional Schools, candidates must have a Bachelor and meet certain required grade points.
All candidates are hereby encouraged to check the entrance page on the University of Liberia’s website (www.ul.edu.lr) for more information.